Locally Owned & Operated
Founded by locals Michael and Jenny Cho, Craft Sushi’s overarching goal is to offer neighbors a local option for honest food at honest prices. From our house-made sauces and marinades to our craveable Asian-inspired meats and sashimi grade-A fish, our Korean-American family history and taste is woven throughout the menu.
Craft Sushi isn't real fast food, its real food, fast.
What We Believe:
- We believe in setting the table daily with fresh and delicious ingredients, much of it sourced locally in-season, for our neighbors.
- We believe in offering an honest product at an honest price.
- We believe real food is made from scratch every day.
- We believe in your right to craft a beautiful, deliciously customized meal for the same price and time as ordering a #4 from the king, colonel or clown.
- We believe food allergies and sensitivities should not prevent you from enjoying a wonderful meal and experience.
- We believe that ‘good’ and ‘good for you’ can coexist beautifully.
- We believe a helpful smile and demeanor can make someone’s day.
- We believe in community and loving our neighbors the best we can.
- We believe in taking care of our team.
- We believe doing the right thing, the right way, is the only way to true success.
- We believe in us.